Roulette is another popular casino games. Unlike the English roulette where the dealer simply points with the stick on the winning number on the table, in the American roulette the dealer uses a marker made of wood or plastic and places it on the table in the square of the winning number.
The score marker is called ‘dolly’ because it has the outline that looks like a doll. Its functionality is primarily to help the players know the winning number until all winnings are paid.
- Since the announcement of the dealer “Place your bets” all of the players around the table can make their bets.
- The dealer catches the ball roulette.
- It launches roulette in the opposite direction when she turned.
- The dealer presses the ball against the channel surrounding the wheel. The ball shall be 3 rounds of the cylinder for the game to be valid.
- Before the ball does come experience one of the brass elements disrupting the path of the ball before falling into the roulette wheel, the dealer announces pointedly “No more bets”.
- Therefore, except under the direction of the dealer or her head, no bet may be placed.
- As soon as the ball land in one of the boxes, the dealer announces the winning number and the simple gains associated.
- The dealer raises a weight, called “dolly” on the winning number and performs payroll of winning bets. Gains “straight, “split”, “street”, “square”, and “six line”, are announced openly and tokens are transmitted directly to players. Other payroll (columns, dozens, and simple chances) are place next to the wager value.
- Made the paydays, the dealer withdraws the “dolly” number and openly announce “Place your bets”. Therefore, winning bets place on the table can be taken by the players.
In the last version, there is no dolly, and one of the dealers announces the winning number by pointing the box on the table with a rake.